Making Mountains of Molehills (10 of 10)
Build and deliver one ‘Bantam’ frigate
|Granted:||Blueprint Copy for five runs of ‘Bantam’ frigate|
|Reward:||New Industrial Ship ‘Badger’|
Mission Log: Reginald Mental (that’s me), Capt. One last run to the factory for this agent. Renting the space and installing the job has gotten to be old news. I have the minerals stockpiled from that last mission now so it is easier to do these jobs. It did not take long to finish the work and request the delivery. So I contacted the agent and he took it right away. After all the things I did for this agent he just sends me on my way. Time to look for something new, maybe the military is looking for a few good pilots?
- End Log -
- This is similar to several missions before, as you have to use the provided BPC to make an item. Use the before mentioned instructions to install the job, or see my article “Manufacturing the Future” for more details
- If you are building a ship instead of a module or ammo, the finished product will appear in your ‘Ship’ hanger.
- As I mentioned in the third mission, some BPC have limited runs and you will lose them after the build. This had only one run of one ship.
- I mentioned in the previous mission to mine as much Omber as you could, and to hold onto it. This is the reason why. This build requires the minerals from Omber. If you did as I suggested and mined as much of it as you could (even losing the time bonus) and did not sell it, you will have more than enough on hand to finish this mission. Process the ore into its different minerals and run the manufacturing job as you did before.
- If you have an extra ‘Bantam’ or are will to give up yours, simply repackage it, and give that to the agent, you can then save the BPC and minerals for later.
Ok this ends the Industry tutorial mission, ‘Making Mountains of Molehills’. I hope you enjoyed my story and I look forward to seeing you again with the other tutorials ‘Balancing the Books’, and ‘Cash for Capsuleer’s’. You can repeat these missions in other area and with the other races. Just note that the other races will give you different weapons and ships and other items, and always the loot will be different.
I will be writing up many more tips, tricks and how to’s on all aspects of EVE. If there is any area that you want to see more information on, feel free to sign up and leave you comments. EVE is an every growing and changing thing so there are sure to be updates to may information.
So until next time, Fly safe.